Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Oliver

The parallels to Oliver are even worse this time.

"Please sir, may I have some more?"

"NO", and then the beating begin.

No loan. I called "aunt sallie" and they aren't even sure why they turned it down, but will try to get more information. So I need to call them back on Friday to see why they decided that I make enough, but don't have enough of a credit history to get this loan.

So now we see if we can get a co-signer. From Oliver to Animal House.
*WHACK*
"Thank you sir, may I have another?"
*WHACK*

1 comment:

fidel said...

Day treatment provides individualized attention to the struggling youths. Treatment plans are personalized taking consideration of individual and his or her family. Therapy is made according to the specific needs and goals.

http://www.strugglingteen.net