Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Frustrated with Technology!!!!

Ok, this is my FIFTH attempt in two weeks to post to this blog - every time I try to submit it I get a timeout on the server, both from work and from home. I was thinking it was firewall issues from work, but when it happened again last night from home, I figure it is server issues.
Katie is doing ok. She lost bunk leader last week, but I actually expected that as I don't think she was ready for it. She still hasn't gotten voted up to level 2 yet, and is still getting written up quite a bit. It is a two step forward, one step backward type of thing.
I'm frustrated, but that is my problem. I'm also worried about the cost as she has now passed the six month mark, and it definitely looks like she will need a second year, and I worry about how we are going to do that. We assume / hope we can get another loan or extend the one we have, but we aren't sure, and don't know how we can make double the payment that is strapping us already. *sigh* But I'm worrying about things that haven't happened yet.
M-

No comments: