Sunday, April 09, 2006

Difficulties

I got another letter yesterday from Katie, which is great. I just wonder why I have such a difficult time writing her myself. I think about it a lot, but there always seems to be something coming up so I don't just sit down and do it.
I'm frustrated by letters for one. The mail system is so slow, taking close to a week for mail to get from here to there or back. So I find it very difficult to have any type of on-going correspondence through the mail because of this two-week delay. And if I try to write more often, it gets worse, as I write the next letter before I've gotten the response to the previous one.
Also, I do talk to her every other week as well, so I feel a lot less urgency about letters.
I know I need to write more, and I will try.
M-

No comments: