Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Still hanging in there

Katie is doing pretty much the same. Talking with the family rep last night; well that was the news. Her wisdom teeth seem to be coming in and bothering her, so I need to call about getting a dentist set up for her who is on our insurance.

At least she is still out of Orange, which is always a good thing. She still doesn't seem to fully acknowledge reality however, thinking that she had 50% support on her level 2 goals, when it was more like 31%, as well as believing she had more points earned than she has.

I've been better so far at trying to write her more - the key for me was to actually make an appointment once a week to write her no matter what, and so far I've managed to do this three weeks in a row. Just having that reminder is enough to get me off my butt - I wish I had that for her. And even if I don't really have anything new to say, at least it is some communication, and maybe it will help.

No comments: